Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Holy Shit

I lived in London in 2000, I rode the Jubilee, Circle and Bakerloo lines 2-6 times a day. I have had to evacuate for bomb threats but there were never any actual explosions and this was in the middle of the Jubilee year.
I cannot imagine what sheer fuckitude and mayhem must be going on, Kings Cross has like at least 6 lines running through it.
My brother has already spoken to former co-workers in London and the entire transportation system is down and the troops are out in full force and they're just beginning to pull out the bodies.
Londoners are somewhat used to the whole bomb thing in a way that that we are not yet, but this is really massive and far reaching. I dont think they've had something this insane for a long, long time.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7/08/2005 12:36 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Sadly I think you are right about the "yet" part.

 
At 7/12/2005 6:46 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

And I did read that this is the worst bombing there since WWII

 

Post a Comment

<< Home