Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Wow


The energy MUST have really changed, I actually started cleaning, a lot. My meditation room had been a wreck ever since I stored a desk in the middle of it, then the cat puked in a festive cascade from the very top of my altar, and I cleaned out a closet in the only out of the way floor space in the house. But no more, the altar cloths are clean and fresh, its almost all dusted and vacuumed and its totally walkable, sittable, whatever.

The cat looked a little crazed sniffing about. I broke her water dish in the process, she was unhappy about that. ( I got her a new one no fear). Then the hallway got vacuumed and now I’m about to hit my room.

Or maybe it’s because I would rather do anything than fill out my student financial aid forms.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home