Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

An ordinary day with peanuts


Hmm.

• I remain headachy, (about 3 weeks now) which makes me wonder if it’s the insulin or my inability to process stress effectively.

• I got to watch about 40 minutes of Coronation Street for the first time in weeks. Now, again, I am completely out of the loop.

• Yesterday my face started to hurt from smiling. I am not sure why I bothered. It was mostly an exercise in telling little old ladies that, yes indeed that ugly little McCoy planter in their basement was worth 65 dollars.

• I couldn’t help but subject all the people going by to my critical eye and I am not going to publish the results here. Suffice it to say that I remain extremely anthrophobic but fortunately as long as I don’t have to live with and hang round with them I can probably bring myself to live and let live.

• Virginia Woolf said something to the effect of “ I have lost many friends, some to death, some to the inability to cross the street”.

• I really need a shower, and a good meal, served to me, with a cloth napkin wouldn’t be sneezed at either.

• When I am rich and famous, I am definitely going to pay someone to clean.

• Each form of Psoriasis has it’s own peculiarities and frustrations. Lately I’m really over the pustular form.

• There is so something to be said for being able to sit on one’s porch and the whole, entire, air smells of flowers.

• No wonder I flunk math, I can’t count. I’m in the 2900s still, and don’t expect to hit 3000 for a couple days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home