Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, January 12, 2007

"I fear...out of 86 things”

(OK so I received this meme and it was pretty interesting, but the psychologist in me had to change it all around, add and subtract. I got it with 72 items. I also changed the stats part. Which means if ever it had any scientific basis, which I’m highly doubtful of, it certainly doesn’t now.)

If you get more than 40 you might want to consider that you’re a just a smitch paranoid.
If you get 30 to 40 you’re still mostly “normal”.
If you get 20 to 30 you’re fairly “normal”.
If you get 10 to 20 you're fairly fearless.
People who get 10 or less want people to think they are tough.
(And I have to add that if you get more than 50 some therapy or other approach is probably called for, a better life is possible, take action).

I FEAR

[] men
[] women
[] republicans
[] democrats
[x] government
[] gay people
[] being myself in front of others
[x] large crowds
[] my SOs/(ex)SOs dad
[] my SOs/(ex)SOs mom
[] being single forever
[] being a parent
[] being touched
[] love
[x] someone you love or care about getting hurt
[] someone you love or care about hurting you
[] losing my loved ones
[] making hard decisions
[] change
[x] the future
[] the past
[] growing up
[] failure
[] success
[] not accomplishing my dreams/goals
[x] poverty
[] having great responsibility
[x] being alone
[] death
[] Heaven
[] Hell
[] No afterlife
[] global warming
[] being robbed
[] rape
[x] the dark
[] open spaces
[] closed spaces
[x] heights
[x] driving
[] flying
[] Jumping from high places
[] fire
[] dark water
[x] the ocean
[] snow
[] rain
[] wind
[] tornadoes
[] hurricanes
[] thunder/lightning
[] flowers or other plants
[] mice/rats
[] snakes
[] sharks
[] frogs/toads
[] black cats
[] birds
[] fish
[] ants
[] lady bugs
[x] spiders
[] doctors/dentists
[] germs
[x] diseases
[x] shots
[] being blind
[] being deaf
[] being otherwise disabled
[] bee stings
[] blood
[]cotton balls
[] cemeteries
[x] clowns
[] crossing bridges
[] Friday the 13th
[] ghosts
[x] monsters under my bed
[x]creepy noises in the night
[] Halloween
[x] Christmas
[] school
[] trains/railroads
[] odd numbers
[] even numbers
[] stickers

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home