Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Pull up to the bumper baby

Woke up at 4:30am from a dream of going into bondage/fantasy apparel shop. I was checking out several items including this big, crochet, pink, sweater that you then strapped on yourself with your choice of long leather or rope cords. I was then looking at shoes, and I pulled out a catalogue where I saw what I called” the Grace Jones boots” ( black flat sandal style with open work flat lateral leather straps all the way up the calf). I was talking about the first time I had seen Grace Jones wearing them in 1976 with the shop girl (an immensely tall, thin, pretty white boy TV) when she gave me a spontaneous “reading” mostly about PCH*, an Egypto-mystic sect I supposedly had some connection with which ended with her very long fingers going up my nose like at the end of the tenth rolfing session. I then told her how lucky it was that I had previously been rolfed or I would have completely freaked out not to mention she would not have been able to get them up there. We were reviewing the notes she’d been writing while sort of “ channeling” when I woke up.

*You don’t have to point out to me that PCH can also stand for Publisher’s Clearinghouse.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2/12/2007 11:01 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

This is why, when I get to my host family, I want to start dream journaling.
I almost never remember my dreams.

I feel so embarassed but, PCH?

 
At 2/12/2007 5:23 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I have no idea. Something my demented brain made up. I also have no reason to believe "Grace Jones Boots" actually exist.

It was completely wacky and off the wall which is why I mentioned it. Man she was a beautiful TV though.

 
At 2/13/2007 3:04 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Makes me think of a PME song from a sampler with drag queen MS Vaginal Creme Davis on vocals. Starts out sounding like a Spaghetti Western with a haughty barritone singing, then it's all volume and BIG BIG singing, the kind where you head bang just thinking about the song, and then it gets even weirder and falestto'y.
If I ruled the world, VC Davis would be A+ List famous.

 
At 2/13/2007 9:15 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I've heard of her but never heard her, I think I looked her up on the web once but can't remember what i found......
I'll have to be more diligent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home