Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Homework Avoidance

1. Where you named after anyone:
A song apparently

2. When was the last time you cried?
I don’t usually cry. I leak. But I do recall suddenly crying heartrendingly for about 5 minutes earlier this last summer. Then I thought about how stupid I probably looked.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes

4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Real turkey

5. Do you have kids?
Noooooo.

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
I would try but that bitch is so damn prickly and exacting.

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
It’s my refuge

8.Do you still have your tonsils?
No and my advice is don’t get em yanked as an adult

9. Would you bungee jump?
I would if I wasn’t fat and terrified of my back.

10. What is your favorite cereal?
Raisin Bran

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Untie

12. Do you think you are strong?
Oh yeah

13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Peppermint chip with chocolate sauce

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Whether they are wearing somebody's “uniform”

15. Red or pink?
Red oh red

16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
Anxiety related symptomatic disorders

17. Who do you miss the most?
My innocence

18. You want everyone to blog this?
I no understand

19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Pants as in the British underwear? None
Shoes black with brownish soles

20. What was the last thing you ate?
Rich, chocolate Ovaltine

21. What are you listening to right now?
Coronation Street

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Some nice green

23. Favorite Smells?
Petrichor, 4711, Satsuma, Monteil Parfum and grapefruit

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Dad

25. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Stole this from you mean? Hell’a

26. Favorite sport to watch?
Skateboarding

27. Hair color?
At the moment Cherry Cola

28. Eye color?
Brown

29. Do you wear contacts?
Not yet, thinking about it.

30. Favorite food?
Something Thai or Murgh Tikka Masala

31. Scary movies or happy endings?
Old scary movies not this dang modern crap

32. Last movie you watched?
IDK. Oh wait, High Anxiety this am

33. What color shirt are you wearing?
Black

34. Summer or Winter?
Spring and Fall thankyou very much

35. Hugs or kisses?
I’m told I give good hug so....

36. Favorite Dessert?
Chocolate Mousse

37. Most likely to post this on their blog?
Eh, whatever

38. Least likely to blog this?
Eh, whatever

39. What book are you reading now?
“Nicomachean Ethics” by Aristotle, “Eye of the Sybil” by Philip K. Dick, just finished “Tales of the Unexpected” by Roald Dahl, read “While Mrs. Coverly Was Away” this morning on the bus and read “Carrie” by Stephen King yesterday. Much of that was/is for school

40. What is on your mouse pad?
Padses? We don’t need no stinkin’ padses.

41. What did you watch on TV last night?
Corrie Street, Dr. Who double feature, cartoons

42. Favorite sound?
Water in many permutations

43. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Stones

44. What is the furthest you have ever been from home?
Probably Sweden or England

45. Do you have a special talent?
Peevishness, baton twirling, and a little knack for the pasteboards

46. Where were you born?
Ithaca, NY


47. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back?
Eh, whatever

48. What time is it?
7:56 pm EDT.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9/26/2007 11:40 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Cherry Cola is a good color. Especially in sunlight.

 
At 9/26/2007 10:58 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Cherry cola rocks my world. I wish I could afford to, and that my hair would tolerate much more frequent infusions in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home