Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

AM earworm

Brass in Pocket - The Pretenders
along with some goofy, jingly or cartoony tune which got wiped away by
Life in a Northern Town - The Dream Academy

I also dreamed the other day that UBU Roi was my landlord. But I'm sad to say, not a very good one. He left me and my hammock with nowhere to hang....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8/28/2008 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I'm sorry...but I must say that one thing I NEVER want to be in my life is a landlord.

And then there's this:

LEASE.-- To dream of taking a house, shop, warehouse, or any other building on lease, foretells great success in trade, and that you will soon live together in marriage with the object of your affections.

!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home