Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Am Earworm

Solid Gold Brass - Sweet.
I know why, I listened to Desolation Boulevard last week. But it was funny I had to look it up again because even though my brain kept singing “solid gold brass etc.....” over and over I kept thinking “that can’t be right, it doesn’t even make any sense”. I had apparently forgotten that - it’s Rock n Roll, it is not required to make any sense at all.
But the other question is; why is it so frequently one of my least favourite songs on an album? “Sweet FA” (which I have ranted about before) being the least favourite, at least lyrically. The favourite being “The Six-Teens”.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5/12/2007 10:34 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Because it's the squeaky wheel?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home