Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fessin’

I haven’t been doing much of anything. Except trying to stay out of the hospital. So I am taking advantage of the fever-less am to try to be coherent and get a thing or two done. Mornings are ok but by afternoons I’m a mess. And oh, my aching booty. Four bigass (is that a pun?) shots in two days. Still preferable from three rounds of IV over 24 hours in the “big house”.

I’m hoping I can muster the energy to finish this pot of soup before I descend again. They actually had ox tails for the first time like, ever, at the market. So I have a pot of beautiful stock to be made into onion soup if only I can get up and do. I really want soup. And ice-cream. I have been having just a little double bourbon vanilla for the last couple days. Oh, what creamiliciousness, for my fevered brow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home