Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, May 02, 2008

On all the weight that isn’t

On my shoulders any more. You see I just, about three hours ago, completely finished school. At this time. I have no obligations other than the sort of vague general ones about hoping to start it all over again at some point in the not too distant future. and of course needing to find a job.
Right at this moment I am so close to completely free, poised like the fool on the edge of the abyss with that yappy little dog nipping at my arse.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5/03/2008 7:53 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

So graduation is the edge of the cliff and jobs are the dog?
Also, congratulations!!!

 
At 5/03/2008 9:28 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Oh the eternal question "to be funny or serious?".

OK but seriously the abyss is the realm of possibility and the dog is saying Jump! (We've circled back around to that risk and awe thing which I still stand by).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home