Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Sweet News

Well, I should be finishing my take-home final for Philosophy Of Religion but, somewhere around Bertrand Russell, I kept getting interrupted. So I finally just started working on the Swim Club Radio compendium.
There is some REALLY interesting and cool and heretofore unknown stuff there you guys!
And the good news is, everything is entered, about half burnt, and it will just take some futzing around to do the inserts right. Then we will have it accomplished!
So, since I have officially stopped procrastinating, look for your compendium soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home