Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

“Chills run up and down my spine”

O’ man! I am sitting here trying to write a ten page research paper on “Miracles, revelation and the nature of personal reality”, MLA style, for my Philosophy of Religion class.
I actually have had the TV off all day, as there was not one, single, thing worth turning it on for (since I missed Soul Train) today! So I thought I would run a little music on the iTunes since I’m working on the computer anyway. Well, the best thing on my iTunes right now is the Swim Club Radio comp I made for ya’ll. On it goes, and now I can’t concentrate on David Hume’s arguments “Against Miracles” for nothing!

I fricking love this comp!!!

I must think I’m a bloody genius. It makes the hair raise up on my arms to hear it, because every song on it, I love down to the very roots of my toenails.

So because I am being torturously slow with it anywise, because I’m trying to flippin’ graduate and maintain my GPA simultaneously here! I’m going to give you a couple of mischievous hints:
It starts with The Avengers Theme, it ends with Salt Of The Earth. The in-between is cuts from the likes of Nina Simone, X-ray Spex, Afrika Bambaata, John Lydon, Nilsson, The Vogues and Flirt.
Does that wet your whistle?

I need to give some serious time to the ones from you’all that are new to me as well... I can’t wait to really learn something new (as soon as I’m done learning all this other new stuff for grades.)

Edit: I had to switch to Chopin Nocturnes to be able to get any work done

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home