Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I pity the fool

I don’t get it. What are adults doing being all up into April Fools Day? Given, I never really got it as a child either...
Is it that we are desperately in need of any lame holiday because our “normal” American life is so F’in’ drab and excruciatingly, deadly dull?
Of course this is from someone who thinks “Talk like a pirate day” is awesome.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 4/02/2008 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was so great that no one even tried to fool me yesterday (any more than usual)

 
At 4/02/2008 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

went for a hike in the snow line at rattlesnake mtn. with the kid and our fools went something like this...

"i'm making a snowball but i promise i wont
throw it at you..."

*thwap*

btw i changed my mind about the cd material, stella

STAY TUNED

barry

 
At 4/02/2008 8:06 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

ARRRRR. Oi Arrgrees wif yarrr.

 
At 4/02/2008 11:10 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I actually ended up wiki'ing it and it is more interesting than I would have supposed.
The part where I got to feel superior for having read the Chaucer they referenced was a bit of allright too.

 
At 4/03/2008 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"he is risen..."


APRIL FOOLS!!!


i am a bad person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home