Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Earworms and more

Yesterday, Dennis Moore - Monty Python
Today, God Save The People - Godspell.
Yes, more Godspell. For about 18 hours now.
This drove me so crazy I decided to look at some of the articles. Since it had been brought up recently on NPR I figured there would be a goodly number to peruse.
Sure enough, there were plenty.
The gist of it is: The most susceptible people are musicians, obsessives and women. So there you go, I am apparently doomed.

I also appreciated Oliver Sacks freely copping to having taken “mountains of amphetamine, mescaline, and cannabis”. In future I will use this as ammunition against those who try to discredit my credentials and experiences. After all we all just LOVE Oliver Sacks, don’t we?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home