Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Walk Like A Man

The thing I DON'T like so much about “The Best Of Soul Train” is:
Once it moved into the ‘80’s, the male dancers became even more (euphemism) “artistic”. Both in their gear and in the dance moves dept. Don’t get me wrong, I have danced many an all night long with many artistic fellows at the time and since. But if I’m lookin’ for a little sumpin’ sumpin’ that artistic thing just doesn’t put the grind in my behind. Know what I mean?

On a side note, if you google “Nat Morris” The Scene, just like that, you will get a nostalgia website for our own beloved, Detroit, daily, dance show. What a great, little, funky, little, show that was. Everyday after school, or before whatever for some of us, we’d watch that awesomely cheesy thing. Now THAT used to put the push in my, oh never mind.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home