Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Synchronous

“Having the same period and phase”
It’s odd. Repeatedly.
Just when things are bad, quite bad. And I’m angry, so angry. And depressed. An odd series of events frequently occurs. They don’t have to be big, just oddly arising out of the muck (like the spontaneously arising lotus) which, if I’m paying attention, remind me that this is how real magic works. In it’s time. For my ultimate benefit. And without force and manipulation. Not to buy me a cadillac, but to remind me that there is some method to this madness.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 2/22/2008 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is method to the madness?
Be more specific!
My first attempt at a UBUTUNES CD was two and half hours long -- but I'm getting there, even if I had to throw Iggy and Elvis Costello overboard!

P.S. Someday I'll find the occult meaning in the weird words that are generated for word verification... like today's example rwjuljte.

 
At 2/23/2008 11:57 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Oliver has had to go back and revamp his as well! I'm still working on mine.

I don't know that there is an inherent big picture method in that there madness. But I feel like when everything is mostly chaos, where anything can happen, then why shouldn't it "just happen" to be in a line radiating out from one's will center?

Or maybe it's that if one retains the flexibility to see and draw a connect the dots line from the random dots, that the seeing a picture forming slightly influences the other dots to gather and be available for the picture that is forming?

Or maybe there are just so many damn dots that one can draw any picture one wants because the possibilities are infinite?

Hmm, it bears more thinking about as usual.

 
At 2/24/2008 8:58 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Mine was the second attempt.
I lost Happy Mondays, Bob Mould, Amy Ray, Pose Polenzani and chose a shorter Frank Black song.

 
At 2/27/2008 7:17 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

You're it!

 
At 2/27/2008 11:15 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I'll do it but you'll have to sit down with me and larn me this hyperlink thingey fer once n fer all.

PS my verification word was "oyhol". Like describing some skinhead jerk or something.
There is a madness in the message...

 
At 2/28/2008 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ebgxyd.

some sort of scientology demon being?

barry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home