Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I blame bi-pedalism

This cold thing has hung on for way too long. I am simply not accustomed to this level of sneezy snottiness. There may be a lot of other things I deal with, but on the rhino-V front, I’m used to 10 to 24 hours of discomfort and bitchiness and I’m done for the year.

I remember seeing some show or reading some article which showed how our sinus cavities hadn’t really evolved with us when we finally stood up. It implied that that is potentially the cause of much of our misery in the schnoz dept. in this life.

Would I crawl around the house for a day if I thought it would help? Probably yes.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 2/13/2008 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd grow a tail!

 
At 2/13/2008 4:13 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

We do have really big heads as species go. And it's odd how it's all balanced atop the neck like it is.
Evolution fascinates me. Probably why I didn't get the job on the Huckabee campaign.

 
At 2/13/2008 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or because of this: "hey mike, tell us again about how
the lord created the first ver-jah-uh!"

you need to get a neti pot darlin.

barry

 
At 2/13/2008 6:49 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

If that was what it took to get the red out I'd do that or most anything, except stop smoking of course.

You know, I do own a Neti, but when I tried it, it all went horribly wrong. Do you know (by chance) if having a deviated septum precludes or could preclude the ability to properly use one?

(ha my verification word was "reusm", how odd)

 
At 2/13/2008 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

years ago, before i heard of neti pots i'd snort cupped handfuls of warm salt water from a soup pot over my sink. same deal only ya spit instead of lettin it
drain from one nostril out the other.

(ok...i don't have a neti pot. i use a teapot with
a teensy spout neti pots are expensive.)

you deed sub chikkid soob.

barry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home