Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Oh my fricking God!

I am so over this weather. I am so over winter. D’ya hear me? I am O-V-E-R it!!!

And here’s the rub and the bitch about group work in school - I told the two freaks I was paired up with in lab, who were both sick, that they had better not give me their plague. And they did.
I mean I gave them each a packet of Emergen-C and every thing. And I get this nasty cold for returns. Argghh. I’ve been totally Charlie Browned. Tomorrow I get to stand at the bus stop in 10 degrees with this fucking cold. Oh, just, double F you, Mama Nature, you are so workin’ my last nerve.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home