Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

What I did for New Years




I made fabulous new altar cloths that match the turquoise in my beautiful Jewel Heart yard sale wooden screen. Then I used a good chunk of my Xmas money and bought a new red rug and red cushions for the bench in front of the altar. Then I cleaned the whole area and made all the offerings fresh, new and semi-permanent.

I find myself just sitting in there now just to hang out. It’s pretty inspiring. I think it’s just beautiful.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1/27/2008 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful altar -- for the year of the rat!

 
At 1/28/2008 9:10 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Thanks. I am really focused right now on making the meditation room the most beautiful, restful, sunniest, cat friendly room in the house. So every one can enjoy it esp. since we have a new, roommate incoming.
There's been no agreement to make a public announcement yet, but I will say it's someone we all know and love.
We want him to feel really, really comfortable and happy.

 
At 1/28/2008 11:04 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Aw...
It's me, it's me!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home