Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Horrendous


This is my new favourite toothpaste. It is a weird dark green. And the taste. Ooo. Awful in a way that only Asian toothpaste can be. It’s a blend of Neem (have you ever tasted Neem? ‘Orrible just ‘orrible. I have a bottle of Neem oil here if anyone cares to try). And then it is sweetened with really strong Acacia. Whoo!
And this just makes it so freakin’ pungent and weird. Which of course means it’s a million times better than the fruity or minty bubblegummy wretchedness that is American toothpaste brands.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1/22/2008 11:24 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I'm having to chuck a nearly full free cinemon'y *ieuugh* tube from my sister because I just refuse to put that aweful stuff in my mouth anymore.
I think it's Lavorice. Or maybe a mislabeled tube of Gene Simmons' grease paint.

 
At 1/26/2008 12:00 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Hear, hear! The mouthfoam war continues anon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home