Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Yup

Skool seems so far so ok.
I read terrible things about the psych. teacher on “rate my professor”, but he seems all right so far.
Interesting system in Poli Sci. Grading based solely on the 3 exams. If you get an A on the first 2 and donate an hour a week after the first one as a study group leader, you get an automatic A on the third. I think I’m going to have to try for that.

Today is field geology. Tomorrow I start Philosophy of Religion. Time will tell.

Meanwhile I had some Robert Palmer earwurmage today. “Some Like It Hot”. Apparently it’s the attack of the 70’s and 80’s. There was, however, a Dead Meadow morning a few days ago but since I don’t know the names of any of the songs I couldn’t document it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home