Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Each and every morning, creeping up the hollow

I just this very moment discovered “Sunrise Earth”. And it just so happens to be the probable episode of “Buddhists of Wat Svay”.
I’m surfing at dawn and annoyed with the selections. Suddenly there is a temple, and chanting, and a huge rainbow over it and that’s it, for minutes, then some monks walk out. Then the scene changes to some birds hanging out on some stupas, a few bicyclists go by. Some students are walking by some Fu-Lions and a bird is pecking the roof by a golden dragon relief. Here’s doorways with Buddha’s above them. Sunlight through trees. Two barefoot girls carrying a wash basket between them. More rooftops, and it’s over.

Other than the commercials that was blessedly un-glaring and blaring. If one must watch TV, and I really kind of must, that is a lovely break.
We’re on to “Mediterranean Port” now. Time to open the curtains and look at my own sunrise.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home