Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, December 24, 2007

So far

Since Saturday night:

• 250 or so meatballs
• Sauce for aforementioned
• 2 lemon breads
• 56 shrimp for cocktail
• Cocktail sauce (organic)
• Pan of gingerbread
• Pan of tollhouse bars
• Pan of butterscotch brownies
• Pate (I am so dumb, it was only today that I really got that pate is basically frenchified and fancied up liver and onions)
• Cilantro chutney
Still to come
• Crunions!
• More butterscotch brownies
• Shortbread
• More gingerbread

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12/24/2007 1:37 PM, Blogger Linda Diane Feldt said...

Bring the chutney to dinner if there is any left - I'm bringing bombay curried veggies, with a side of (store bought) mango chutney.
And garlic mashed potatoes, and chocolate cheesecake.
see you in a few hours....

 
At 12/25/2007 11:05 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

See? I just really couldn't respond or comment on that one since it was your present....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home