Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, December 21, 2007

No limit's dammit

You know that list kind of bummed me out. Because I forgot or couldn’t put on, so many things.
Like
Saucer Full Of Secrets, Umma Gumma, and Piper At The Gates of Dawn.
or Peter Gabriel Plays Live
or Elvis Costello’s Spike
or Etta James’ Tell Mama
or Black Sabbath's Paranoid
or Dead Meadow's (self titled)
or It's a Beautiful Day's (self titled)
or Devo's Are We Not Men or Freedom Of Choice
or The Talking Heads Speaking In Tongues
or The Red Hot Chili Peppers (self titled)
or Bob Marley & The Wailers’s Rastaman Vibration
or Philip Glass/ Ravi Shankar’s Passages
or Donovan’s Sunshine Superman
or Coltrane’s Giant Steps
or 2 or 3 George Clinton albums - One Nation Under a Groove, Maggot Brain, most notably
or all the great comps I love
or all the soundtracks
or all the jazz I pretty much glossed over
or all the other albums by groups I already listed
or the albums I left off because it’s really like 3 songs that I love, love, love and could pretty much leave the rest
or the mixes I make for myself of tons and tons of my favourite songs under groupings that only I understand

Aaaghhhh I need a top million songs, we hates limits we does. When it comes to music especially. I could do top books easier. Well, don’t challenge me on that. I think that just might have been a lie.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12/21/2007 2:49 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

We might need to kidnap a radio frequency.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home