Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Cripes Chief

Even the earworms have sucked of late.
Today: Don’t Give Up On Us Baby - Who’s that? I think David frickin’ Soul gahhh
Yesterday: It’s a Heartache - Bonnie Tyler
Before that: The H-O-T-W-I-R-E jingle which went on all day long, while mixing with the song Terrence and Phillip sang on the Ed Sullivan show, which in my mind was something about chicken and peas.

And now having reflected on them, they are all there, looping through each other, the intentioned and un-intentioned dregs of musical achievement, squirming and wurming through my skull.
Double, triple, feh.

And I’m trebly thrilled as today is back to school day.
Gripe, gripe, gripe. Grump, grump, grump.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 1/14/2008 11:45 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Oh crumbs!!!

I've had The Bunny Hop haunting my brain most of the weekend.

 
At 1/15/2008 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually David Johansen of the New York Dolls does a bitchin medley of Personality Crisis and It's a Heartache...

 
At 1/15/2008 6:35 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Like the literal "Bunny Hop"? Like they do at weddings? Weird.

And that Johanson thing that too is just weird. I think I'm going to have to hear that to verify it's bitchingness for myself...

 
At 1/16/2008 12:12 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

*Hop hop hop*
Yeah, that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home