Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Skate/No Skate

Here’s the thing. I am an Ann Arbor living, home owning, property tax paying, (solitary, street) skater. I am not behind the current A2 Skate park initiative. The primary reason is GET A FREAKING CLUE SKATE DOLTS. They are having to close facilities like LIBRARIES around here because there is no frickin’ money. Do I think existing libraries (not to mention services like The United Way) are more important than potential skate parks? Why yes, yes I do. Wake up from yer white boy beds of privilege. If you can personally afford it then by all means, continue to build yer boys own. Put down the pipe and smell the coffee, we can’t afford it at this time.

As well as:
Then you will be able to fully indulge your control freak cravings; banning, denying and disclaiming upon those you deem not cool enough, to yer hearts content. Past behaviors makes that appear to be the actual most important focus of yer boys club anyway. Well, that and the Boozy Mess Club activity roster.

By all means, keep putting together good shows, there’s no argument there. But what is going to happen to all these alleged fundraising monies, should they exist, once this idea has been tabled until the recession is over? BTW where can we find the accountings publicly posted?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home