Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I need a final solution

OK here’s the deal.
Last Weds. I got on the (late) bus home from school at 5:25pm. That bus got me downtown at 6:40pm.
Today I got on the (very late) bus home from school at 4:10pm and got off at State and Catherine at about 6:38pm and walked the rest of the way. In the snowstorm. I got home at about 7pm after walking out of the school at 3:35pm.

The traffic situation in this town is completely out of control. There is absolutely no reason that a snow storm, in Michigan, which was heavy but not that bad, that’s been anticipated for 2 or 3 days, should cause the insane amount of snarlage that I have been seeing.

This is just crazy. I saw not one, single, city truck out plowing or salting.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home