Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

The real thing

Something I’ve come to appreciate while watching “The Best Of Soul Train”, aside from the fact that people no longer wear lime green, yellow and orange plaid suits, with matching bow ties, is a room full of real breasts (dancing).

I also really miss the hey day of those amazing, blowout ‘fros. Like the one the main protagonist in “Carwash” had (can’t remember his characters name). They just look so soft and pretty. Put one on top of a really cute guy in those ‘70’s overalls we all wore, and that just makes me happy. If he’s doing “the rock” or the “pop lock”, even better.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3/09/2008 2:30 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Breastseses and 'fros.
I miss the best television.

Franklin Ajai?
I just remember that gag where someone drops a pat of butter on top of that massive fro.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home