Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

On earworms

Well I of course missed it, because I don’t listen to the external radio (except Sounds Of The Subcontinent). But apparently they had some sort of earworm discussion on NPR this weekend. My friend at the market mentioned it to me because she knew of my propensity for music constantly coming out of my face. But she made it sound as if they were saying that having this fully orchestrated radio playing in your head almost constantly was unusual. I am weirded out, I thought everyone had this. Do you have it?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3/26/2008 7:49 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Now I'm going to have to wiki Earworms.
I do love the wiki.

 
At 3/26/2008 11:35 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Wiki makes me happy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home