Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

AM earworm

Guinevere - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
Yesterday - Helplessly Hoping also by CSN & Y as well as Prepare Ye The Way Of The Lord - Godspell Soundtrack
Apparently if you listen to too much hippie music over the weekend, especially things called “Deja Vu”, they will just keep coming back on you like a cheap burrito.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3/25/2008 8:35 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Interesting.
I often get the Dead Milkmen's The Thing That Only Eats Hippies stuck in my head.
It's very catchy.

 
At 3/25/2008 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last night I actually dreamt I was walking down the street with a boombox on my shoulder (that's so eighties!) listening to Dr. Wu by Steely Dan -- now that'll produce a MAJOR earworm....

 
At 3/25/2008 9:19 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Ok that's just freakin me out. Nigel and I were JUST talking about Dr. Wu on Saturday!!!!!!
Eeek get outta my/our heads!!!!!!
AND
my verification word is puvWUcav
Apparently the world ends tomorrow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home