Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I smell sex and candy

We have a new olfactory observation regarding medications:
Buproprion smells like sour milk with citrus peels.

Since the Number 1 search on this blog has consistently been from my searing series on the smells of medications, I expect this profound revelation will shoot my stats right up the ladder.
So let’s review:
Metformin smells like fish
Glipizide, if I recall correctly I decided smelled like turpentine and, bread was it?
Lantus smells like wet cocaine

So that should bring all you metformin searchers right up to the front page and current events.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home