Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Swim Club radio

So here’s what I think I will do about this “Swim Club radio” project. I’m thinking that, if Mr. B doesn’t mind, I will go ahead and move forward with it, getting the local folk their copies, and then catch him up as well as everyone else who played our lovely game, when he is ready for his piece to go into play.
Everyone ok with that?

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 4/15/2008 8:31 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

As a mix lover (that's a problem in the South isn't it?) I'm A OK with this peek into musical psyches.

 
At 4/17/2008 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mines be ready. just gotta dig yr addy up
and drag ass to the p.o.

barfy

 
At 4/18/2008 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

done!

 
At 4/19/2008 8:22 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Whoa, how did I miss the last two comments? I think me alert is busted!

COOL Bro!
I am all excoriated up and down my spine about Swim Club radio!
Swim Club radio forever!

 
At 4/20/2008 4:35 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Aha, my comments alert was busted. It was sending them to the spam folder instead of mail....
Hopefully fixed now. And here I thought nobody loved me.

 
At 4/22/2008 10:04 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Hey B!
I got your package yesterday all safe and sound. Looks VERY interesting Now if I only had time to bite myself in the ass I would actually listen to it.

Hey did you see the announcement/bulletin from Mike? Where he finally got xrays and is all fucked up? Man. What is he thinking?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home