Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Squishy

OK ladies. I am sick of your limp, dropped from the wrist, I am then forced to shake your fingers, “ooo I’m so girly”, handshakes. Stop being such pussies and just deal with it.
I frickin’ hate shaking hands. And I have a legitimate reason. I had to just butch up to that one because this is how we do it in America.

Yes, I used to pull the old “I don’t have to shake hands, because I’m female, if they offer their hand before I do then I can feel all etiquette-ly superior to them when they are embarrassed by being left hanging” rude ass, bullshit, excuse myself. I don’t now. Because it’s just creepy. So learn it and do it. You are not freakin’ Princess Cuckoo or Queen Carlotta honey.

And guys, if we are making the effort to get over our fears of where that thing’s been, then you can just back off the super grip, boy game, thing. Most all of us women have way smaller hands and some of us have arthritis so take it easy Bruce Banner.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home