Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

SwimClub Radio II

Ok pals, it’s July 1st. Time to pledge yer troth to SCII. So far I have Archfiend, UBU, Oliver and Nigel roped in. I even already have Oliver and Nigels second round entries.
So if you want in (or out for that matter), speak up, and I would like to have the entries by the 15th....

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7/02/2008 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm in.

barry

 
At 7/02/2008 2:30 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Sweet! I thought perhaps we let you down last round. I'm glad, people really appreciated the unusualness of your last entry.

 
At 7/02/2008 2:31 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

PS I've gotten quite a few hits from people searching for stuff that was on it as well.

 
At 7/03/2008 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, Archfiend. I think I like it. BTW 2 more confirmed sightings of satellite songs. #1 This is Radio Clash by the Clash. From a pirate satellite........ #2 Space junk by Devo. It mentions sputnik.

 
At 7/04/2008 10:39 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Excellent!!!
Not only are they bonafides but I own digital copies of both. As well as apparently "Another Satellite" by XTC which Nigel pointed out to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home