Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Vortex

Just emerged from 6 hours in the throes of kitchen-ness.
Here's the damage I did:

Chocolate chip scones
4 bean italian salad
Rubbed Baby Back Ribs
Homemade BBQ sauce
Buffalo wings
Homemade bleu cheese dressing
Baked, skinned, chicken thighs with oregano, onion and garlic
Steamed Cauliflower
Steamed broccoli
Fresh corn cut from the cob
MI blueberry & MI cherry cobbler with sweet biscuit topping
Scallion, parmesan & swiss, twice baked potatoes
Melon cubes

Still to come -

Cheese Sauce (definitely)
Yellow cake with buttercream frosting (possibly)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home