Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Oil Pulling Diary: Day Two

The oil was still darkish when I spat it.
However the mucus drain thing did start immediately again. And one nostril is extremely clear.
Teeth only showed a tiny bit of difference. Maybe we’re down to the really hardcore, longterm stains.
Brushed afterwards with the new, herbal, Neem toothpaste. Very intense. I felt like I was having the full, subcontinent experience.
But even with less than spectacular results, if it keeps me from lighting up the minute I open my eyes, and gets me to brush my teeth and hair first thing it’s worth the price of admission.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home