Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

More nutritious Ovaltine please


Man am I lame or what? I just have no energy for anything but work, school, gardening and bands, except TV. I’m watching The Family Guy special thingie as we speak.
I am having another stupid health crises and it feels like the marrow is not so much being sucked out of my bones, like I used to feel like when I’d tripped too much, but more like it has no juicy vitality in it.
I did at least get to go eat Indian food today. But I think I’ll go get stupid now.

2 Comments:

At 5/22/2006 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

re: the photo -
I had forgotten about that "kitchen in a box" that we used when camping. It was pretty clever, and OK for car camping. Seeing it brought by some kinesthetic memories.
It may be a health crisis, but it seems you're staying with it well. That matters.
-sister

 
At 5/23/2006 10:17 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

It was called "the camp kitchen" and I wonder what ever happened to it? Probably got lost at the farm or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home