Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

We’ve all got our demons

Now I don’t mean that for a definitive statement. I’m sure there a couple people running around without. Maybe they’ve got some other issue(s).
But.
The thing about the compassion factor is to try to bear in mind that “everybody’s got a thing” . Everybody, (include self), except possibly some awakened ones, got something. Maybe the difference for the awakened ones is not that they haven’t got ‘em, but that they chose them which is, after all, a significant difference.

I’m gonna go play the piano now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home