Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Failures

• I have failed to correctly utilize the Roman numerology I have been using to number the dammo haiku. It should only get worse as we get higher in numbers.
• I have failed to be faithful in the actual posting of one per day of aforementioned haiku. I don’t remember making you any promises but I did make a half assed promise to myself.
• I failed to remember to renew my health insurance subsequently now that I’m rather ill I can’t actually go to the Dr.
• I am failing, right at this very moment, to “buckle down” and do my homework.

I'm sure there are plenty more but that's what strikes me at the moment.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1/18/2007 12:33 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

And also didn't you promise me a rose garden?
Nah.
I'm having old school country flashbacks today.

 
At 1/18/2007 8:57 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I was so into that song in the old CKLW days.

I am so old I remember listening to Mojo on WAAM our local station. I would put the transistor radio under my ear on the pillow and listen to the electrifying funk. Except that it was so long ago it wasn't even called funk yet.

My "prove I'm not a spambot" code is yrdsle. That's just crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home