Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Blogster on the fly

I am not good at this student thing. I can make it all look good on paper, but what I go through and the amount of stress it causes me is feeling out of proportion to the results.
Midterms - feh. 3 exams, 2 essays, a quiz and a paper all this week. Time management skills? Not so much.....

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3/13/2007 12:00 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Oh yeah, that could be why I haven't taken a class since 1992.

 
At 3/15/2007 3:18 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

It's not easy but that learning part...that's pretty awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home