Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Platitudes and other lies

Another old saw that I find to actually be frequently true is “that if you want something done right do it yourself”.
As opposed to the one that just this second went by on the kiddie show I am watching; “hugs always make things better”. I call bullshit on that one.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3/11/2007 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I feel ya on this one....2
*huGs* fall short in comfort, far toO often....yet in the moment, @ times, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM nummy num nUmb !!!

 
At 3/11/2007 9:05 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Yah well I'm not sayin there's nothin' to em. They just don't fix everything like crazy magical thinking would have them do......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home