Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Blame it on the boogie

Blame everything on the yard sale
No really. It really is it’s fault. It put me so far behind in everything:
School reading
Housework (and created extra)
Bill Paying
Eating properly
Blogging

I have had to just get my hyper-focus on all week and put my life back together. So that’s that and that’s all done. Now I have to go uptown and try to undue some of the damage neglecting the bills has done. I may have lost my safe deposit box. That would really suck.....

i haven’t even had time to read the newspaper since Sunday. I keep buying ‘em, they keep piling up, maybe tomorrow.....

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9/06/2007 9:32 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Feel ya.
I'm in trouble with Illinios but since mail won't chase the truck down I'm only just finding that out now.
Hope you get to save the box.

 
At 9/06/2007 10:09 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

So are ya now home? What are you doing this weekend? Want to go for food or something before Monday begins my 3rd week at skool?

 
At 9/07/2007 1:41 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I'll be here till Tuesday. Food is a good thing, company is even better. I'll call.
Your title makes me think of "Boogie Ooogie Ooogie".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home