Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

fekin' luv

I dreamed last night that I hooked up with the cutest little hipster girl. She was so into me that I found myself feeling unreal and like the impossible had descended into my life. She simply took my breath away. I admit I’m a bit of a rice queen and I suspect she was a version of the cute boy I have a teeny crush on from Horror & Sci-fi Lit class.

I then dreamed the upcoming confrontation I’ll be dealing with over the next few days. I suppose it was a practice run. It went to my advantage. Meaning merely that I remained firm, calm and reasonable. As in I didn’t freak out or cry.

Speaking of crying, my fekin’ heart is broken. Again. I hate nature and I hate love. When you don’t have children or many friends pets take on an exaggerated importance. I don’t think my cat is coming back again. It’s not fair.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 10/02/2007 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It’s weird but I keep seeing “Missing Cat” posters on every pole around as I walk – and for lots of different cats and not just the same one. What do you think it is? Coyotes? Satanists? UFO’s? Anyhow, I hope your cat beats the odds. If anything can surprise you it’s a feline...

 
At 10/03/2007 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good thoughts your way, darlin.

trust me, i know the gut punch you are feeling.

barry

 
At 10/03/2007 7:55 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Thanks you guys.
I know what you mean UBU.
Maybe there is some cat vigilante like the one that rips down the fliers.
You actually (somewhat dreadfully) reminded me that there used to be a guy who would pick them up to sell to the scientific processing place.
times are hard, if they would steal the wiring from the Capuchin Soup kitchen for scrap....
Barry - it's the not knowing that kills ya isn't it?

 
At 10/04/2007 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes. oddly ours got out day before yesterday
and nobody noticed until yesterday am. weds was a day of consternation, flyering, crying...then ed came
home freaked at midnight. of course he ran off when he saw us coming for him with flashlites. once caught under some junipers, more crying, tight kitty huggin while a pack of approximately a dozen coyotes howled their words of kitty doom in the blackberry horse field across the street. i actually chased a coyote off from there yesterday while looking for ed. he looked fat 'n happy which made me real sad. nice thing about losing a kitty in ann arbor is that there is a high probability that some sweet senior citizen is, right now as you read this, feeding your kitty some pieces of nice crispy bacon, or cans of delicious kroger tuna treats. most folks get the warm fuzzy helpfuls when they see a critter in distress, miss stella.

that being said, the not knowing is awful. create a place where his food is, and he can reach a window which he will tap to get your attention.

worked for us...
barry

 
At 10/05/2007 10:06 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Thanks for the commiseration. Still no sign but I have met a whole lot of cats, have walked myself all rheumatiz crippled and heard a bunch of stories of "the cat came back".

 
At 10/06/2007 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

O Beautifully Wondrous Ms. Magdalen I wish so to aim U @ Peace !!!
Nan is frolicking FREE, dancing a wilderness warriors quest. Hopeful that someone has fallen in love w/ him & trying to confine his Spirit. When all he wants is to give chase, quicken his pulse on a magical whim !!!
You Love like no other & nan is a very fortunate cat !!!
!!! I LOVE YOU !!!

Ps~ I share what little I know of this/YOUR wOrld. . . .http://www.myspace.com/48061494. . . .???IDK ??? take a lOOky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home