Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Tonify The Tiger

Today is the last day of the FauxTea. Which I read inside my mind as Foti. Frankly, I’d rather it was Foti, as Polygonum multiflorum, otherwise known as foti, is alleged to:

“Tonify the kidneys, Balance a fragile yin. Treat weak bones and premature graying of hair and protect the skin against UVB damage. When taken internally, P. multiflorum also has a laxative effect.
P. multiflorum contains stilbene glycosides similar to resveratrol and with superior antioxidant activity. Resveratrol is extracted from P. multiflorum's close relative, Japanese knotweed (P.Cuspidatum). Resveratrol has been suggested to extend life span by a variety of mechanisms” (Wikipedia).

Hee, hee, hee, “Tonify”.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home