Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Hmmm....

Iffen you know someone.
I guess it’s semiofficial. I guess we’re looking for a bass player or a keyboard player that can handle both sides like the Doors, or both.
Our bass player started shrinking and shrinking until now he has just sort of disappeared....
I’m starting to feel like Spinal Tap.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12/07/2008 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know someone but, the commute could put a damper on it.

 
At 12/09/2008 9:46 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I bet you know about 12 zillion New Yawkehs that I would love to meet.
Guess I'll use this time to try to finish that poetry book I've been working on forever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home