Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Triumph of the fat girl

“Oh my god aren’t you freezing?”
“Are you going out like that?”
“It’s so cold in here, aren’t you cold?”
“You’re kidding. You’re walking home in a sweater?”
“arrrgghh I’m fucking freezing.”
“hurry up and get the door open”
“Don’t you think we should let the car warm up for awhile?”

Or as Mom used to say - “put a sweater on, I’m cold”

To which I say “HA bitches, just wait till the food runs out too”.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 12/05/2008 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, but when the food runs out they might be looking at YOU...

Verification: pansing!
opposite of depantsing?

 
At 12/05/2008 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stella, you is DELICIOUS!

barry

 
At 12/06/2008 4:49 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I dunno, I think my qualifications for long pork are pretty dubious. Although I am pretty milk-fed.

 
At 12/08/2008 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as long as you're free-range, darlin'

barry

 
At 12/09/2008 9:47 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Again I dunno been feelin' pretty locked down veal lately...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home