Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Am Earworm chain o’ tunage

The dance number song from Napoleon Dynamite, which may be “Canned Heat” by Jamoraqui. Which led to the incidental music from ND. Which made me think of the incidental music from Benny and Joon which in turn brought up “500 Miles” by The Proclaimers.
But now I’m stuck with the J.G. Wentworth Cash Now jingle. Sigh.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1/15/2009 10:20 AM, Blogger el poquito said...

Your mind is an amazing labyrinth of music.

Popeye and I were talking about you yesterday, yes, he's in town for a minute. Next stop Holland. he was reminiscing about ridin' the bus w/ya, getting free bones for the dog from you at the market. We were talking about murderers and murderees and all that and had a good laugh.

BTW: by the time he was around 7 he had experienced around 18 deaths of people close to us over the previous 3 years. He became a pro. Whenever he would hear an adult in say their 40's saying someone close to them had died and this was their first, he was always stunned and would say, "where have they been?"

Heh, guess it goes with that "knowing too many people thing".

So he would hang on the couch also, I'm sure. and our conversation led to who he/we've known with those circumstances (murder).

Ok. enough on the subject on this sunny morning in Mich, even if it is DAMN! cold.

Bundle up. -e

 
At 1/15/2009 11:47 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Oh man, give that guy a tremendous hug from me! I was so intrigued to hear of his forthcoming ship (building right?) adventures.

We have to think of a fitting name for that couch...

Word verification aunal. So, that's like getting really obsessive about what ones hearing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home