Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

AM Earworm

Bam pow, right there the minute I woke up. But can anyone fill in the missing line?

The late 60’s Good-n-Plenty jingle - The Stella Magdalen Earworm Orchestra

Choo-Choo Charlie was an engineer
____________________________
He had an engine and he sure had fun
He used Good-n-Plenty candy to make his train run
Good-n-Plenty, Good-n-Plenty, Good-n-Plenty

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5/26/2009 10:00 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

The bane of the young existence of somebody I know quite personally.

word verification: "stacybo"
Finally we know who makes these things up!

 
At 5/26/2009 10:18 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Once upon a time there was an engineer
Choo Choo Charlie was his name, we hear.
He had an engine and he sure had fun
He used Good & Plenty candy to make his train run.
Charlie says "Love my Good & Plenty!"
Charlie says "Really rings my bell!"
Charlie says "Love my Good & Plenty!"
Don't know any other candy that I love so well!

Thanks for reminding me that that is what the net is here for!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home