Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Wasted just wasted

Youth can be a really tremendous time. I f you do it right you can have an insane amount of fun with nary a jot of consideration for what a huge asshole you’re being. Regret? Oh please. Save that for all those long days ahead when you have nothing joyful to think about.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 5/05/2009 11:42 AM, Anonymous littleUBUsunshine said...

There may not be anything joyful in certain circumstances but there's ALWAYS something joyful to think about...

 
At 5/05/2009 12:24 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

ooo I think my unicorn just farted a little rainbow

(Now making THAT snide comment just brought me a smitch of the J-word!!!)

 
At 5/05/2009 7:03 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

No really though thanks for the words UBU. You know your my pal, I just really enjoyed cracking myself up with that. I laughed so hard I cried. Then it got a little scary...

 
At 5/06/2009 11:06 AM, Anonymous UBU said...

"you're my pal," dear
just because it's the internet doesn't mean we can get sloppy!
I still have FREE Dark Shadows DVD's for you
now there's a happy thought!

 
At 5/06/2009 11:08 AM, Anonymous UBU said...

oooo and look at this word verification!

ticle
What comes after a test???

 
At 5/06/2009 1:25 PM, Blogger el poquito said...

I have to admit, unicorns farting rainbows brings me a smile - and I know one day I'll steal this line!

thanks for thievery at the word buffet.

-el po

 
At 5/06/2009 11:39 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Youse guys are swell for hanging around to see if the patient lives.

 
At 5/08/2009 11:34 AM, Anonymous kittenrainbowUBU said...

The patient will not only survive but thrive...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home