Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Zombie Blogs

It appears I AM willing to say the incantations necessary to raise blogs from the dead. The double secret blog has been resurrected. This here one is doing well on life support. I am sleeping with the Necronomicon under my pillow and JuJu is dangling delicately in the breeze.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7/15/2009 9:51 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Hooray for juju!
W.V. harmini.
How harmonious.

 
At 7/15/2009 10:50 AM, Anonymous LexiconUBU said...

word verification: retypoi

Retype? Oi!
or Retypo, I?

 
At 7/21/2009 9:01 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

That's a very small harmony possibly whispered.
If I had gotten it it would be retypo I, since it's you it's gotta be retype oi. Now again. And again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home